Martha Cordell presents a retreat of exceptional opportunity for personal growth,
together with Kathleen Barratt and Brooke Binstock.
January 15 – 19, 2017
(Sunday — Thursday)
Camp Lucy, Dripping Springs, Texas
In the rugged Texas hill country outside Austin, Texas, Clearing the Air III – The Path of the Mystic – is returning to the town of Dripping Springs and the elegant enclave of Camp Lucy where Clearing the Air II was held. This environment is perfect for the mystical journey Martha Cordell, Kathleen Barratt and Brooke Binstock will take you on – a journey to find yourself.
Clearing the Air III is centered on the great truth that we are all beautiful mystical beings encased in a physical body and that our ability to connect with this source is the great secret of true power. In this retreat, Martha, Kathleen and Brooke will take you deeply into stillness, depth and understanding, the subtly of breath and mindfulness, potentially unveiling the true energetic, light being you are. This trio of healers and teachers will support you in experiencing yourself beyond the confines of the body and the conscious mind. The synergy of experiences presented will create a deep and profound exploration that forever changes your understanding of the authentic self and how you manifest reality in the world.
Brooke Binstock will start the day with deeply stilling Yin Yoga and a meditation session designed to create space in the body and awareness in the mind. Martha Cordell, an internationally known psychic and healer, will present lectures and exercises design to inform and inspire thereby impacting thinking and belief in order to connect you to your own true nature. Kathleen Barratt will present deep mind opening wisdom that she demonstrates by taking you into an exploration of breath, mindfulness and meditation unlike anything you have ever experienced. You will begin this journey of breath with Kathleen before attending the retreat by listening to a professional recording that takes you into observance of the nuances of breath in a meditative state.
Spending this time with Martha, Kathleen and Brooke, along with the opportunity to be with people of like mind, heart and purpose, will have a long lasting transformational effect and be the greatest investment you can possible make… YOURSELF.
Founder of Barratt Breath Institute
Kathleen Barratt has all the qualities of a true avatar; she not only understands, but also embodies the teachings of some of the world’s greatest sages. A true healer herself, Kathleen is an expert in the complex sciences of breath and energy. She possess the unique ability to take deep spiritual philosophy and language it in a way that is easily comprehended, thereby changing lives and transforming consciousness. As a nationally recognized teacher, Kathleen conducts workshops and trainings in her own unique approach to Breathwork, which includes meditation, bioenergy and mindfulness. Kathleen has presented her work over the last 25 years in such prestigious venues as The Association of Research and Enlightenment (the Edgar Cayce Foundation, the ARE), The International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine Conference and The Elizabeth Targ Research Project conducted through the California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. Kathleen is the founder and CEO of the Barratt Breath Institute. Her work has deeply impacted thousands of people through private sessions and group workshops and provided mentoring and healing for a multitude of students and clients.
Yin Yoga Instructor
Brooke Binstock is a 200-hour level Kripalu Yoga teacher living in Austin, Texas. Her classes are a compassionate, warm and fully non-judgmental space for students to just arrive and let go. She believes in offering pose suggestions to her students, but ultimately encourages them to begin to see their bodies as their greatest teachers. As a teacher herself, she gravitates toward slower more meditative practices like yin yoga. She hopes that by encouraging her students to slow down and settle into stillness, she will be inspired to do so herself. Brooke has also completed an additional 200-hour level training at Dharma Yoga in Austin, Texas where she was introduced to Buddhism and meditation. She infuses her classes with these teachings, which are now an intrinsic part of her being. She has also studied elements of Tibetan Heart Yoga, Yoga Therapeutics and is deeply fascinated by the mind/body connection. Brooke is also a Licensed Massage Therapist, a Master’s Level Social Worker and all around healer. You can visit her personal website at www.brookebinstock.com to get a better sense of who she is.
Clearing the Air III details
- Price: $1950 for semi-private accommodations and $2650 for private
- Call to make a reservation Sheri Howell at 832.330.4948 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment: $500.00 non–refundable deposit to hold your space, specifying at that time, private or semi-private accommodations. Total Payment due December 1, 2016 and cancellation 30 days or less will forfeit the entire amount.
- Payment includes: Entire Retreat, arriving Sunday; leaving on Thursday, includes group sessions, room accommodations and all meals (except dinner Wednesday night) and snacks. Private and semi-private rooms will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Price does not include: Airfare, car rental or transport. Any special food items you may wish to bring. The last dinner on Wednesday night is ‘dutch treat’ at Creek Road Café.
- Clothing: Please bring very casual clothes suitable for Yoga, sitting meditation, lying down, movement and comfort. Bring comfortable indoor shoes and hiking shoes, as there are trails on the back of the property if you wish to participate in any outdoor activities.
- Additional thoughts: Please bring yoga mats (if possible), prayer shawls (optional), journals, note-taking material or recording devices. Caffeine is allowed for this retreat.