— Announcing —
October 7-12, 2018
Virginia Beach, Virginia
and Dr. Ray Henshall
“Shamanism is a personal cognitive will-command strategy for the purpose of attaining higher consciousness-integrity and self-empowerment. … I think we could all agree that humanity is in need of higher consciousness-integrity, and a new (ancient) path toward its achievement. Personal shamanic engagement is the right path.”
– Rev. Dr. Ray Henshall © 2018
On the Atlantic shores of southern Virginia lays the town of Virginia Beach. Virginia Beach is home to a fascinating conglomerate of organizations including Pat Robertson’s fundamentalist Christian 700 Club, the central headquarters for the world-renowned Edgar Cayce foundation (A.R.E.) started by the greatest American prophet that ever lived, and the homeport for the North Atlantic Fleet where both Navy Seals and Pilots are trained and stationed. This interesting dichotomy of consciousness was selected purposely and sets the stage perfectly for this powerful retreat.
In a stunning 10,000-square-foot beachfront house, this most extraordinary retreat commences on October 7, 2018, and ends on October 12. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, this home includes indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a movie theatre, and comfortable, elegant furnishings.
Martha Cordell and Dr. Ray Henshall will be presenting a shamanic retreat that will take you deeply into the alive, conscious, and multi-dimensional world we all live in daily. This journey will require teaching you how to effectively interact with the true nature of life in order to acquire protection, healing and to manifest personal objectives. There is true magic in this world, but the ability to access it needs to be understood and experienced. You will be enveloped in an environment that supports this understanding and allows you intimate access to teachers that you can learn from and interact personally with for four full days.
Dr. Ray Henshall is a uniquely gifted healer and Shamanic practitioner. Educated both traditionally in the biological science of life and mystically in the magic of the world we live in, he will teach you to interact with this dimension and other dimensions in a way you never thought possible. Martha Cordell will add her highly developed psychic/intuitive knowledge and abilities to lead you into a safe and empowering awareness of how you direct and use energy to support your life goals.
This retreat is not for the provincial thinker, but instead is designed to stretch you far beyond conventional thinking.
This retreat accommodates a maximum of only 14 “in house” participants, so act quickly and join Martha Cordell and Dr. Ray Henshall for four days of Real Magic.
Dr. Ray Henshall
Ray Henshall completed undergraduate education at the University of Colorado receiving his first bachelor degree in biology. This was followed by a 2nd Bachelor degree in Human Biology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic medicine—from what is now the University of Health Sciences. Post-graduate education included studies in acupuncture, Applied Kinesiology, Nutrition, and Advanced Emergency medicine. A PHD in holistic nutrition was awarded by the American Holistic College of Nutrition. Then Advanced EMT Certification was earned through the State of Virginia. Dr. Henshall also embarked upon 400-hours training in social anthropology and Shamanism-healing through (the renowned institute) The Foundation of Shamanic Studies). Certificate of advanced shaman healing was awarded in 1995. Dr. Henshall is an ordained minister in the Progressive Universal Life Church.
Throughout the ’90s “Dr. Ray” was in private medical practice. Since 2000 Dr. Ray has been providing counseling services, shamanic healing-services, and also consciousness-development training programs/seminars. Since 2013 he has been a consciousness-development training consultant and presenter for ST Microelectronics—a multibillion-dollar International European corporation.
The Regency North
Just as the name implies… this gorgeous 12 bedroom and 13 (and 2 half) bathroom oceanfront palace is one of Sandbridge’s finest vacation homes. Combine an indoor heated pool, theater room, outdoor pool, and luxurious gourmet kitchen alongside the beautiful white sand beaches and blue water of the Atlantic, and you are sure to experience a vacation fit for royals. It’s unique location is in walking distance to restaurants and stores.
Real Magic – Details
- Prices: $2,150 for semi-private (two queen beds) accommodations and $2,850 for king private. King accommodations for couples will be available at $4,300.
- Call to make a reservation with Sheri Howell at 832-330-4948 or email@example.com
- Payment: A $500.00 non–refundable deposit to hold your space is due with your reservation, specifying at that time private or semi-private accommodations. Total Payment due September 1, 2018; if anyone cancels their reservation after the final payment is made, the ENTIRE amount becomes non-refundable.
- Payment includes: Entire retreat and materials; arriving Sunday afternoon checking in at 3:00 pm or later and leaving on either Thursday after 12:00 or Friday before 10:00 am, includes all group sessions, four or five night room accommodations at the luxurious “The Regency North”, a private oceanfront beach house on Sandbridge Beach in the city of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Dinner Sunday night; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, and breakfast Friday morning. Private and semi-private rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Price does not include: Airfare, car rental or transport to “The Regency North” Sandbridge Beach. The closest airport is Norfolk, VA (ORF). Please plan to bring special food items you may wish to have during your time here.
- Clothing: Please bring very casual clothes suitable for long beach hikes, swimming, sitting meditation, lying down; movement and comfort are paramount. Bring comfortable indoor shoes and beach shoes — there are miles of beachfront. The average temperature for Virginia Beach in October reaches the mid-70s during the day, dipping into the 50s at night.
- Additional thoughts: Please do bring a journal or note-taking material. Caffeine is allowed for this retreat. All participants will receive detailed instructions in September. Please note: We will be occupying a 10,000 sq. ft. beach front home. This home is elegant; its furnishings are not the typical beach house furniture and décor. The house has 12 bedrooms, and 15 bathrooms. There are indoor and outdoor pools, a movie theater and communal porches and decks with beautiful views. We will be taking morning beach hikes, you can opt for a swim or do nothing at all. Most of all, you will have a life-altering experience with teachers and participants that are willing to have mind changing conversations and deep dialog.