Martha Cordell offers an intuitive enhancement program certain to dramatically change your life.
Martha Cordell presents a Retreat of Exceptional Opportunity in Texas
A deeply cleansing experiential retreat for joy and rejuvenation
October 3 – 7, 2016
Deep within the rugged terrain of the Texas Hill Country, just 30 minutes from Austin, Texas, sits the town of Dripping Springs. An appropriate name for a historic, slow moving settlement, completely out of step with its bustling neighbors – Austin and San Antonio. Matching the pace of days gone by is the retreat and popular destination wedding site of Camp Lucy, an elegant and yet earthy enclave where ancient Europe meets rustic Texas in the most synchronistic and beautiful way. In this secluded and safe environment, Martha Cordell, an internationally renowned psychic with a practice spanning 20+ years, has created an intuitive enhancement program certain to dramatically change your life.
Daily breath work to clear you, daily yoga to open you, specific meditations to calm and deepen you, lectures and discussions to intellectually inform and stimulate you and interactive events to allow you to apply and hone your capabilities – these separate, seemingly disparate parts combine for a highly effective, life altering experience. This experience is designed to meet you wherever you are in your own intuitive development. From the novice to the prophet, this retreat will show you how to take your intuition into everyday life, live with it, love it and utilize the magic of your very own wisdom.
As a participant at this retreat you will meet others of like mind and interest, and enjoy gluten free and Paleo meals prepared by chefs that rise to the standard of elegant destination weddings. You will have the option of a private cabin or a double occupancy semi-private room. Most importantly, you will spend over three and one half days in an intense immersion created by highly experienced professionals designed to support and direct you into becoming more fully who you are on the ever evolving journey toward who you are truly destined to be.
Life Coach/Clearing Specialist
Valerie Daniel, an exceptional life coach and clearing specialist, will contribute exercises and information to quiet the mind and open the heart.
Co-Founder/Principle Instructor Sunstone Academy
Nicole Shaw, the yoga teacher of yoga teachers, will be opening the flow of energy in the body for greater vitality and deeper vision.
Lane Sebring, M.D.Director
Sebring Clinic and Paleo Pharmacy, Wimberley, Texas
Dr. Sebring will lecture on healthy aging and vitality. His clinic treats patients with a myriad of health issues through the use of integrative medicine, however he specializes in anti-aging medicine and a natural path to health and wellbeing through bio-identical hormones, nutrition, proper vitamin supplementation and exercise.
The retreat campus offers individual cabins recently constructed and luxuriously appointed with every comfort, yet blending into the rural environment. A pavilion with Greek pillars, a church with Italian and South American holy artifacts, a dining /event center that replicates the best of Texas dance halls, this is the environment in which Martha, Valerie and Nicole will create a powerful opening, a true portal into the world of the intuitive self.
Clearing the Air II details
- Price: $1950 for shared accommodations and $2650 for private
- Call to make a reservation Sheri Howell at 832.330.4948 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment: $500.00 non – refundable deposit to hold your space, specifying at that time, private or shared accommodations. Total Payment due August 26th and cancellation 30 days or less will forfeit the entire amount.
- Payment Includes: Entire Retreat, arriving Monday afternoon at 3:00 and leaving Friday by noon, includes group sessions, room accommodations and all meals and snacks. Private and shared rooms will be assigned on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Price does not include: Airfare, car rental or transport. Any special food items you may wish to bring. The last dinner on Thursday night is ‘dutch treat’ at Creek Road Café.
- Clothing: Please bring very casual clothes suitable for Yoga, sitting meditation, lying down, movement and comfort. Bring comfortable indoor shoes and hiking shoes, as there are trails on the back of the property, if you wish to participate in any outdoor activities.
- Additional thoughts: Please bring yoga mats if possible and optional prayer shawls, journals, note taking material, or recording devices. Caffeine is allowed for this retreat.
November 2015 Clearing the Air II Retreat